Accounting Services for Businesses and Community Banks in Kansas City
He specializes in the distribution, service-based manufacturing, not-for-profit and employee benefit plan industries. We can assist with your estate tax, trust and gift planning needs. We emphasize the importance of tax planning while effectively identifying and communicating tax savings strategies. Whether you are a small business, big business, nonprofit or an individual, the team at Adams Brown has you covered.
However, many factors can impact how much an accountant will charge you for tax assistance. For an accurate price estimate, request quotes from several certified public accountants (CPAs) near you. Accountants’ rates vary based on their education, licenses, experience, and the work for which they are being hired. An accountant may charge an hourly rate when a company or individual needs their services on a short-term basis, such as when performing an audit or requesting assistance setting up a financial database or process. Hourly rates can range as widely as $40 per hour to $300 or more per hour, depending on your geographic location and the accountant. Check out the average hourly rate for accounting services in your region.
At Williams Tax & Accounting, it’s our job to know about changing government taxes and regulations. Shawn Williams can provide the accurate information you need to be successful. We can serve as your accounting department or team up with your accounting professionals to give your business the best chance at growing your bottom line. FORVIS is a national CPA and advisory firm that can help you reach your goals. Our experienced advisors offer solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. Tap into national insight and resources with experienced Kansas City advisors who can give you the attention you deserve.
- Neither UHY nor any member of UHY has any liability for services provided by other members.
- Our expertise includes residential and commercial real estate investors, commercial developers and property management companies.
- FORVIS is a national CPA and advisory firm that can help you reach your goals.
- We can interpret, summarize and present complex financial and business-related issues in a manner that is both understandable and properly supported.
- The CPA designation signifies a higher level of qualification, specialized knowledge, and broader service offerings in the field of accounting.
- In collaboration with the Unified Government’s Legislative Auditor, the Division also coordinates the Single Audit Report of Federal Financial Expenditures.
We work with you to devise a long-term strategy to preserve what you earned. With our tax preparation and research software, we can efficiently and timely prepare and file federal and state returns for various types of entities including individuals, small businesses, trusts, estates, and not-for-profit organizations. bookkeeping kansas city We have developed a team of professionals experienced in the general accounting and consulting needs of colleges and universities, as well as specific areas such as tax issues and A-133 audits. We can lend our expertise to several areas of your business with cost-effective business accounting solutions.
Victor Tax and Accounting
Are you looking for a firm large enough to offer a full array of accounting, taxation and consulting services, but small enough to know you on a personal level? Our team includes specialists who perform a full range of services for our community banking clients. We offer you best practice business ideas to help you run your bank. Receive financial tips, tax due dates and tax strategies right in your inbox from our accounting firm. Our tax services include exploration of appropriate credits as well as estate planning, succession planning, ESOP formation and more. We provide bookkeeping services on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
- UHY LLP, UHY Advisors, Inc. and UHY Consulting are U.S. members of Urbach Hacker Young International Limited, a UK company, and form part of the international UHY network of legally independent accounting and consulting firms.
- The Division also oversees the annual audit of the Unified Government’s financial activity, conducted by our independent financial auditors, and prepares the organizations’ financial statements.
- We offer a full line of personalized services to meet all your accounting needs.
- An accountant may charge an hourly rate when a company or individual needs their services on a short-term basis, such as when performing an audit or requesting assistance setting up a financial database or process.
- Our industry-specific strategies help you maximize your portfolio’s return on investment.
By staying engaged with our clients, and promoting open and honest communication, we’ll help you determine which engagement best suits your business needs. When it comes to our Outsourced CFO services, our on-staff CFOs aren’t just well-versed when it comes to handling every aspect of a business’ financial picture, they’ve actually held the title. As a member of The Professionals Alliance Group, we collaborate with Oppenheimer & Co. to help you develop comprehensive strategies suitable to your financial objectives. We can interpret, summarize and present complex financial and business-related issues in a manner that is both understandable and properly supported. Shawn Williams with Williams Tax and Accounting helps in initial QuickBooks setup and QuickBooks cleanup, including but not limited to A/R, A/P, and various account reconciliations. Clients who thrive with AM CPA are looking to establish enduring, long-term relationships founded on trust, collaboration, and a shared commitment to progress.
Top 10 Best Accountants Near Kansas City, Missouri
We are dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of financial and business needs. Our tax planning and consulting services aim to align your financial goals with tax efficiency. We take into account elements of the tax planning which allow you to minimize your tax liability. Melissa assists in preparation of individual income tax returns, prepares accounting records and payroll returns for our business clients, and maintains the social media outlets and website information.
The financial audit results in the annual publication of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). Since 1999, the Finance Department’s Accounting Division has received Government Finance Officers Association’s (GFOA) Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for its Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). In collaboration with the Unified Government’s Legislative Auditor, the Division also coordinates the Single Audit Report of Federal Financial Expenditures. The Division also prepares reports for the Sewer System Enterprise Fund, the Public Levee Enterprise Fund, as well as special reports on fixed assets, special projects and quarterly financial statements.